Ride a Camel in Marrakech ! | ½ Day
€35 per person €17.50 per child under 12 (must ride with an adult)
The must of your holiday : ride a camel in Marrakech !
Join us for this relaxing activity on the edge of the Red City, between stone desert and palm trees!
Companions of desert inhabitants since ever, the camels are unique animals. Quiet and pleasant, you can meet them with your welcoming camel guides. This ride is ideal with friends or family, so do not delay : a ride camel is one of the cool thing to do at least once in his life!
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeMedium Group
The must of your holidays : ride a camel in Marrakech!
Discover this place that still unknown to tourists. Our experienced and reliable local team offers you the best for this family-friendly activity.
Riding a camel is a must for your weekend in Marrakech : get acquainted with this elegant animal and walk the tracks through the stone desert and a portion of the palm grove.
Live the authenticity: for this camel trip, we will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the starting site. We provide you a cheich (nomad scarf) to protect you from the sun. The little extra: a tea break with Moroccan pancakes (called msemen) is organized on the course to reveal some secrets of Moroccan tea. Enjoy with us Berber hospitality in a typical house.
In respect of the animals, we propose you to spend unique moments.
Live in a few hours the magic of caravans such as those that crisscrossed the desert between the Sahara and the Atlantic Ocean.
- A tour totally out of the city center in only half day is needed.
- Riding a camel is a must-do once in a lifetime.
- A team of sympatic and cool guides.
- Camels treated with respect and care.
Good to Know
- This activity is possible all year round. Two sessions a day, except for the months of great heat during which we propose only morning session.
- Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone.
- Children of 10 years old and under must ride with a parent. They pay only half-price.
- Total time about 4 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, ride with a tea-break & hotel or riad return.
- Our guides take photos which you can share from our Facebook page. Please let us know if you would rather not appear in our pictures.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
Logistics & Details
- Have your camera with you for great holidays snapshots.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen !
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center)
- One camel per person.
- Tea break in a local house to sample Moroccan pancakes with traditional mint tea.
- Bottled water during the activity.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.