Buggy Adventure in Agafay Desert | Full Day
Per buggy (2 people) : 300€
Book now at the special price of 2700 MAD per BUGGY
Side-by-side along the hills !
Agafay Desert is the perfect playground for this unique full day « side-by-side » experience. Only 45 minutes away from Marrakech, Agafay Desert is famous for its light and for its clear horizon open over High Atlas Mountains skyline. Try this full day tour which will be the highlight of your holidays !
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeSmall Group
Side-by-side along the hills with your guide !
- Powerful Yamaha Wolverine 700cc or similar, comfortable and pleasant to drive.
- The stunning view of snow-capped Atlas mountains (snow from December to April, following weather conditions).
- Meet one of our great English or French Speaking Guides.
- Amazing FWD adventure into real local villages.
This full day will please everyone : get around Agafay Stone Desert for great tracks and an unforgettable adventure.
The Agafay Desert is located just a few kilometers from Lake Lalla Takerkoust, or 45 minutes from Marrakech, and it lends itself completely to buggy rides with its arid hills and its endless horizon planted at the foot of the Atlas. On the program, safety first: briefing, delivery of equipment and then begin the course that will take you from the stone desert of Agafay to the lower Atlas mountains.
You will spend the day winding the most beautiful tracks that crisscross the hills of this atypical desert which ultimately looks like the Saharian desert with the Atlas in addition. If the weather permits, you will have several breathtaking views of the High Atlas Mountains throughout the day! You will cross some local villages of Agafay and discover real dry wadis.
A stopover is planned in a small village to stretch your legs and enjoy Berber hospitality with an authentic Moroccan lunch in an outdoor tent with a view of the mountains.
The quality of the equipment and the professional, friendly and attentive guides also make us different. Depending on the timing, our guides will be happy to show their tracks and their favorite spots accessible by Buggy Agafay.
This day is a best-of from Dunes & Desert. Do not wait to book this adventure and admire the spectacular contrasts of this unique place.
Logistic & Details
- Available all year-round with transfer included from Hotels in Marrakech center.
- Each vehicle can fit 2 people.
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- This activity includes an English speaking guide.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- For bigger groups (or just for fun!), it’s possible to mix buggies with quad bikes!
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- All our quad bikes guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Limited number of people for the transfers.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) for hotels in Marrakech center.
- Yamaha 2-seater Buggys Wolverine full automatic for a comfortable itinerary.
- Guide, gas, goggles, helmet and waterproof jacket (if necessary).
- Tajine Lunch under tents, with view over the Mountains, including Moroccan Tea.
- Bottled water during the activity.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Drinks that are not mentionned
- Personal risk insurance.
Yes, you can amend or cancel this trip with a full refund until 24 hours before your starting time.
We’re flexible because we know you need this.
For group of 9 people and more, please contact us or please check our General Terms & Conditions