Agafay Buggy Adventure * Full Day * Premium | Full Day
Per buggy (2 people) : 350€
Book now to enjoy our SPECIAL PRICE !
The best of Agafay Desert for you alone !
Our buggy day in Agafay has been recognized for many years:: well-maintained equipment, an attentive pro team and exceptional service. For this Buggy Agafay Premium day, a fully privatized transfer, a dedicated guide and a high-end lunch in a luxury bivouac are also added to the experience. What more could you ask for for your exceptional moments in Marrakech?
The best service for you and your guests in the heart of the Agafay desert!
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizePrivate Group
- Full privatization of your buggy experience in the Agafay desert.
- A day on the best slopes in the region.
- Lunch in a luxury bivouac for a total desert experience.
- Fully automatic Wolverine 700cc buggies for a comfortable ride.
The Agafay desert is therefore a superb place for a buggy ride, and even more in Premium mode! Yes, Dunes & Desert offers you its famous buggy day in high-end mode: private transfer, dedicated guide and lunch in a luxurious bivouac!
About 45 minutes from the center of Marrakech, it is a unique place to discover during your next vacation in Marrakech: villages, canyons and oases parade throughout the program of this day which will undoubtedly be the highlight of your vacation. Our best equipment and our best guides will be at your service for this colorful experience.
After an equipment & safety briefing and an initiation, you will set off for a superb day. During the morning, you will meet the inhabitants who will warmly welcome you to their villages.
For the lunch break, you will stop in a luxury bivouac, in the heart of the Agafay desert. Spectacular views of the High Atlas Mountains, especially in spring. The second part of the day will be just as pleasant. Always accompanied by your guide, you will travel to new corners of the Agafay desert to end the walk at the end of the afternoon and leave with a magnificent memory.
The real Morocco! Explore all its splendours in VIP mode.
Logistics & Details
- A minimum of 2 people to book this great trip. You can mix this tour with Quad Bikes.
- Available all year-round. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- Each buggy can fit a maximum of 2 people.
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- All our guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Limited number of people for the transfers (if not privatize !)
- Hydroalcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center )
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Buggies 700cc Wolverine for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Private English Speaking Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- 3-course Lunch in a great bivouac de luxe.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Drinks which are not mentionned.
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of your safety. All our guides are Croissant Rouge Certified (First Aid) and concerned by your safety.
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.
The buggy is driven with a wheel and pilot & passengers are seated side-by-side, with seats and seat belts They tend to be more comfortable.
Quad bike has handles and each passengers is seated behind the pilot, no seat belts.
All buggies and quad bikes owned by Dunes & Desert are automatic.
To limit the risks of loss of control. There is a lot of uphill and downhill in Agafay and the passengers add a weight to the rear of the vehicle which makes the quad more difficult to control.