Traditional lunch with 1H Quad Ride in Agafay Desert | 2h30
New – Optional transfer
48€ per driver & 24€ per passenger
Just what you need.
Explore the Agafay Desert with a blend of adventure and delight! A delicious outdoor meal, followed by an exciting quad biking adventure. A perfect activity combining exploration, relaxation, and adrenaline awaits you at Dunes & Desert!
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeSmall Group
- The perfect tour if your holiday schedule is packed!
- Enjoy the lunar landscapes of Agafay Desert
- Outdoor Traditional tagine lunch (except on Friday, it’s couscous day!)
- Automatic and recent quad bikes provided for a comfortable tour.
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable experience with our lunch and quad biking package around the oasis! Begin your adventure with either a meal or a one-hour quad biking excursion through the Agafay Desert, where undulating hills and captivating landscapes await. Feel the excitement as you navigate the terrain, exploring the natural beauty of the landscape.
For the meal, indulge in a delicious lunch served under a traditional Bedouin tent. Savor the flavors of Morocco with authentic dishes such as tajine (or couscous on Friday!), salads, and fresh fruits for dessert. Let the ambiance of the desert oasis envelop you during your meal, immersing you in a rich cultural experience.
Our lunch and quad biking package offers the perfect balance of excitement and relaxation. Whether you choose to quad bike before or after your meal, this experience promises memories that will last a lifetime.
Join us at Dunes & Desert for an unforgettable journey through the breathtaking landscapes of the Agafay. This package is perfect for those with limited time who want to make the most of every moment of their vacation, whether with family, as a couple, or with friends.
True leader of activities in Marrakech since 2007, the entire Dunes & Desert team will ensure the smooth running of your activity. The quality of the equipment and the professional, friendly and attentive guides also make us different.
For riders who are looking for a full experience, have a look to our Full Day Tour Quad Adventure in Agafay Stone Desert !
Logistics & Details
- Quad bike tour at noon or 1 pm, and the meal served before or after.
- Round-trip hotel transfer is optional and will be offered at the time of booking. Contact us if you need assistance with this step of your reservation.
- Minimum of 2 drivers required for this activity.
- Available all year round. The proposed departure times are for the quad biking excursion. The meal can be organized before or after.
- Total duration of approximately 2 hours: welcome and introduction, preparation, briefing, initiation, course & lunch.
- Minors under 16 years old are only accepted as passengers.
- Minors aged 16 and over must have parental consent to ride a quad.
- There are no sand dunes in the Agafay Desert. They are rather stone hills shaped like dunes.
- Our quad guides are all certified by the Red Crescent (First Aid Training).
Good to Know
- Remember to have your identification (passport, ID card, or driver’s license).
- Thank you for informing us in advance of your food allergies and restrictions.
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes, comfortable and flexible clothing, sunscreen, and warm clothes in winter. For your comfort and in respect of local customs, we advise against wearing shorts or skirts.
- For peace of mind, we recommend checking that you have comprehensive personal insurance with repatriation coverage.
- Automatic quad bikes from the current year, in good condition, for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Traditional lunch (vegetarian option available upon request).
- Guide and provided equipment: fuel, helmets, goggles, gloves, waterproof jacket (if necessary), welcome tea.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Transportation (optional)
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of your safety. All our guides are Croissant Rouge Certified (First Aid) and concerned by your safety.
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.
The buggy is driven with a wheel and pilot & passengers are seated side-by-side, with seats and seat belts They tend to be more comfortable.
Quad bike has handles and each passengers is seated behind the pilot, no seat belts.
All buggies and quad bikes owned by Dunes & Desert are automatic.