Buggy Agafay Desert Experience | ½ Day
1500 MAD per buggy
Per Buggy (2 people) : 139€
Ride one of our side-by-side buggies !
Ride out of town to Agafay Stone Desert (aka Marrakech Desert) for great tracks, cool mountain air and an unforgettable ride !
One of the best tour we propose in the surroundings of Marrakech. Don’t hesitate to experience the desert of Agafay in a 700cc Wolverine buggy during your stay in Marrakech.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeSmall Group
The reputation of the Agafay desert is well established: a real stone desert located in the lower part of the Atlas. This is an absolutely must-see place during your stay in Marrakech and a 700cc buggy adventure is the perfect way to get there. A well-honed program and a qualified team await you!
After a personalized transfer, our drivers will take you to our departure oasis located in one of the corners of the Agafay desert. Safety and your comfort are our priorities. Our team will explain the sequence and operation of the machines to you before setting off for the most beautiful trails in the desert. Our guides will be happy to show experienced pilots their favorite Buggy Marrakech Agafay tracks and spots. Savor the pleasures of track driving and the breathtaking views of the High Atlas Mountains!
Depending on the timing, a stopover is planned in a small village to stretch your legs and enjoy the Berber hospitality.
The quality of the equipment and the professional, friendly and attentive guides also make us different. They adapt to your taste for adventure and exploration.
Discover the valleys of the region where the old ancestral Berber residences lie. Admire the spectacular contrasts between the crevassed lands of the plateaus and the dazzling green of the canyons.
45 minutes from Marrakech, Lake Takerkoust is known for its mild and pleasant climate, even in summer. The Agafay Desert is located just a few kilometers from this body of water. You can therefore observe it on your way there or on the way back.
Also available in Premium mode with full privatization and lunch in a luxury bivouac.
For pilots and adventurers who want it all, try our full day buggy activity!
Logistics & Details
- Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- 2 person minimum are required for this excursion. This can be mixed with quad bikes.
- Total time about 5 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride, debriefing & hotel or riad return.
- For your comfort and safety, we strongly recommend no passengers join this excursion, only riders.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Limited number of people for the transfers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Buggy (Wolverine ) for an easy and comfortable ride side-by-side.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad (5 km or less from Marrakech)
- Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- Time permitting, tea & snack break with a local family.
- Assurance responsabilité civile.
- Tips and extras
- Personal risk insurance.