Full Adventure in Agafay Desert | Full Day
** PROMO CODE “AGAFAY” gives you 15% off all session of this full day tour ! ** Valid until March 29th, 2020.**
** Book early ! 10 coupons available only **
Admire the foothills of Atlas Mountains !
Committed and serious riders, dive out of town for a full day tour of the best quad tracks in the Marrakech outback in the simmering stone desert of Agafay, beautiful by its light and its panorama.
Explore its arid hills that look like dunes floating against the sky at the foot of the mighty High Atlas Mountains with a choice of easy or challenging trails.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeSmall Group
Admire the foothills of Atlas Mountains !
- A true desert experience on an unusual vehicle in very small groups.
- Easy-to-drive Yamaha 350cc full automatic.
- A full day through all tracks of amazing Agafay Desert.
- An authentic lunch cooked by a local family and set outdoors.
The desert of Agafay remains to this day a well kept secret. About 45 minutes from the center of Marrakech, it is a unique place to discover during your next vacation in Marrakech. With its trails that intersect between its beautiful arid hills, the desert of Agafay becomes a superb place for a quad ride! Villages, canyons and oases will also be there.
Our best equipment and guides will be at your service for this innocuous experience. This premium activity includes a personalized service.
After a briefing equipment & safety and an initiation, you will start for a great day. During the morning, you will meet the inhabitants who will warmly welcome you to their villages. For the lunch break, a tent lunch will be offered, with, of course, spectacular views of the High Atlas Mountains, especially in the spring.
The second part of the day will be just as enjoyable. Always accompanied by your guide, you will travel new corners of the desert of Agafay to complete the ride in the late afternoon and leave with a beautiful memory of this adventure. The quality of the equipment and our team, friendly and attentive also make our difference. They offer a day of quad beautiful through deserts and mountains. Our guides take you to the most beautiful sites.
The real Morocco! Explore these splendors for yourself in Premium Mode!
Logistics & Details
- Daily departures at 9:00. Available all year-round. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- For this adventure, only one person per quad bike. See FAQ here below to know why.
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Privatization available, considering an extra charge.
- For your comfort and safety, we strongly recommend no passengers join this activity, only riders. Or passengers with the guide only.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a quad. They can ride with the guide only or think about mixing your trip with a buggy tour.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- All our quad bikes guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center )
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Quads for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- Lunch under tent, near a family house with a view over Atlas Mountains, soft drinks included.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of your safety. All our guides are Croissant Rouge Certified (First Aid) and concerned by your safety.
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.
The buggy is driven with a wheel and pilot & passengers are seated side-by-side, with seats and seat belts They tend to be more comfortable.
Quad bike has handles and each passengers is seated behind the pilot, no seat belts.
All buggies and quad bikes owned by Dunes & Desert are automatic.
To limit the risks of loss of control. There is a lot of uphill and downhill in Agafay and the passengers add a weight to the rear of the vehicle which makes the quad more difficult to control.