Authentic SUP Desert Experience | Full Day
49€ per person and 25€ per child (7-11), without transportation. Minimum 4 people.
Starting from February 2021.
Be ready to be somewhere else.
Let us bring you in the amazing place set totally out the beatten paths. A perfect spot for a unique SUP tour, also made of suprising meeting and typical food.
A peaceful environment deep into Morocco that deserves to be discovered with our team.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizePrivate Group
- A unusual secret spot with a breathtaking overview.
- A fun SUP tour for all types of paddlers.
- A delicious home-made lunch cooked by Abdelkrim & Nezha
- A true experience where Moroccan authenticity meets nature
SUPing in Morocco is amazing.
For all lovers of water sports and nature walks, this experience is for you.
The region of Marrakech is full of beautiful places, but the place that awaits for you is particularly unique because it is still unexplored.
appointment in a village untouched by tourists and where the life of Moroccan campaigns follow its course.
The view is just stunning.
Arrival at Abdelkrim & Nezha’s, hosts of the activity for a snack and a tea before taking the departure for the adventure. You just have to reach the water’s edge where you will find your equipment waiting for you.
Standing or kneeling, you will navigate on your paddles with your guide leading you in the meanders of the river where a surprising wildlife will dazzle you : wild birds, fish jumping at the water’s edge, local fishing scenes, etc. You will be in the middle of a unique Morocco.
Boat (chaloupe) trip available on site, on request.
Just after your adventure, a tasty couscous will be served under the pergola, overlooking the desert & river.
We are waiting for you.
Good to Know
- Available all year round, on request. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- Total time about 5 hours includes meet & greet, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride, couscous or tajine lunch.
- 10 available paddle and 1 two-seater kayak.
- Minors has to be accampanied by at least a parent.
- It is possible to participate with children. For children under 12 years old, a special rate applies. For ages 12 and older, the adult rate applies. Minimum age required : 7 years old.
- If you are a group of more than 12, please contact us by email for your requests : firstname.lastname@example.org Alternative programs exist.
- Important: A minimum of 4 people is required to book this trip. You’ll then have the guide and spot just for your group.
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Hydroalcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Logistics & Details
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography. We have waterproof telephone pouch on site, no extra charge.
- We recommend having with you : swimsuit, towels, long-sleeved t-shirt and shorts, caps, sunscreen and flip-flops.
- Wetsuits are provided in winter.
- Please avoid too short or tight outfits to respect local customs. A short over your swimsuit is recommanded.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.
- Equipment : board, paddle, wet suit (if necessary) and life vest.
- French or English speaking SUP leader
- A typical snack with mint tea and a delicious homemade couscous or tajine lunch with soft drinks.
- Bottled water during the activity.
- Considering extra charges : we can organize your pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center), in Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.