36-hour Buggy Tour in Agafay Desert | 1.5 Day
Starting from 360€ per person
Book now and enjoy 15% discount !
Drive and sleep in the desert !
Let yourself be tempted by an extraordinary experience: drive your buggy on the most beautiful tracks of the Agafay desert for a day and a half which will be also composed with a magnificent night in a luxury bivouac.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizePrivate Group
- This is a private tour with a English or French Speaking Guide.
- Buggys side-by-side are comfortable and pleasant to drive.
- A night in a bivouac de luxe that you’ll remember.
- The stunning view of snow-capped Atlas mountains (snow from December to April, following weather conditions).
Discover the Agafay desert and treat yourself to the experience of a night in a luxury bivouac. Adventure is combined with comfort that this outing remains one of your best moments in life.
Explore the Agafay Desert (Marrakech Desert) with your dedicated guide!
On the program, a private transfer from your hotel or riad in Marrakech to bring you to our oasis located on the edge of the desert. Our team will be waiting for you to equip you with all you will need and to introduce you to the essentials of buggy driving.
The departure to the slopes will be after an initiation, once all the drivers of the group are comfortable.
The day will be devoted to discovering of the villages of Agafay desert, its wadis and its canyons down to the Atlas Mountains. You will enjoy breathtaking views of the mountain walls while hiking the most beautiful trails
The bivouac for the night is selected by us: you will be amazed by its comfort and charm.
The next day, for the second morning, new tracks await you so you can enjoy the views over the desert a last time before it finishes.
The quality of the equipment and the professional, friendly and attentive guides make us different. Always putting your safety first, they adapt to your expectations and desires. This adventure is a dive into the real Morocco while offering you to experience the concept of a night in a tent in the desert.
If you are looking something different, some comfort and unique fun, this program is the experience for you.
Logistic & Details
- Available all year round, on request. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone.
- Each vehicle can fit 2 people.
- Total time about one day and a half we pick you up at 8.30am the first day and drop youoff around 1pm the day after.
- This tour includes a private guide and private transportation. You won’t share anything.
- No need of driving license as you’ll be driving on tracks.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- A lot of people ask us for sand dunes, but there aren’t near Marrakech.
- All our guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Private transfers for all multiple-day tours.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to know
- Think about having your ID with you (passport or driving licence)
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your night under tent, bring confortable clothes and shoes with your toilet case. You’ll have your private bathroom and hot shower in your tent.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center)
- Full automatic Yamaha Buggys (Wolverine 700cc ) for a comfortable driving during a day and a half.
- Private Guide, with gas, goggles, helmet and waterproof jacket (if necessary).
- Tajine Lunch under tents, with view over the desert, including soft drinks.
- Diner & night under tent in a bivouac de luxe ( drinks not included) – 2 to 3 people per tent.
- Luggage transportation
- Bottled water for the itinerary and for the lunch.
- Setup fees and transportation of all the material needed.
- Technical assistance.
- Tips and extras.
- Drinks which are not mentionned.
- Personal risk insurance.