Camel & Buggy Combo into Marrakech Desert | Full Day
130 € per pilot, 65 € per passenger, 30 € per child 12 years old and under
*Book now ! 10% off from January 6th to 31st, 2020*
A full day of adventures !
Experiment two best-of in a day! We pick you up in your hotel and drive you to our site where our team will welcome you for 2-hours camel trek, an authentic lunch and a pure buggy riding experience. You will enjoy the views, the good mood, great food and real adventure.
Discover traditonal mud houses and experiment in one day all the beauties of the Nothern region of Marrkech, with its hospitality and authenticity.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeMedium Group
A full day of adventures !
- Two of our best-of adventures in only one day.
- A great authentic homemade Moroccan lunch included.
- You’ll drive powerful Japanese Yamaha Wolverine 700cc.
- A cool team to look after you before, during and after your trip.
- Unique and up-to-dated facilities to welcome you (free wifi!)
Experiment two best-of in a day : a camel tour + a buggy ride in the Jbilets Desert of Marrakech ! We pick you up in your hotel and drive you to our site where our team will welcome you and explain you how your day will look like : after a 2-hours camel trek, a lunch at Hicham’s will be served to you which will be followed by a complete buggy tour in Jbilets Desert.
Adventure is the best word to describe this experience. Our team will take care of you and lead you for this experience in the stone desert which is surrounding Marrakech and one part of the palmgrove that still wild! Great pictures and easy mood guaranteed.
Aiming an authentic village on your camel, your caravane will take you at Hamid’s where Moroccan Tea has its own story ! Owner will share it with you and show you how we prepare this famous local drink.
For lunch, a traditional tajine cooked by Hicham’s family will be on our table !
The afternoon will be then full of speed and discoveries as you will be the driver of those great 700cc all-terrain vehicles. Comfortable and sturdy, they’re the perfect fit for a memorable experience with our guides.
All day long long, you will feel just like the real ones: we provide you a cheich (traditional scarf) for the camel ride, and also all the material you need for the buggy tour : balaclava, helmet and goggles.
We’re waiting for you!
Logistics & Details
- Available all year round. Departures every day, pickups starting around 9am. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- Each buggy can fit 2 people (1 driver & 1 passenger)
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- One passenger per driver maximum. You can’t book only passengers.
- Minors under 16 must ride as passengers. An ID will be asked on site.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad. An ID is requested on site.
- Children under 12 years old must ride with one parent on the camel and one the buggy. They only pay half price. Be careful, not all kids can enjoy this full day trip.
- We maintain a year-round, locally integrated and fully equipped base at departure site with toilets, lockers and a free Wifi connexion.
Good to Know
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, long pants, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine.
- To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- Pictures taken by photographers are sold on site (starting from 50MAd /5€). No obligation to buy.
- A lot of people ask us for sand dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad or at the closest parking (if in Marrakech or les than 5 km from the center)
- One camel and one Yamaha Wolverine 700cc buggy per person (driver option). For Adult Passenger option, one camel per passenger.
- One cheich per person to cover you from the sun and guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Tea break with a local family : taste the famous mint tea and the delicious Moroccan crepes called mseme.
- A delicious tajine lunch served by Hicham’s family. Vegetarian lunch available on request.
- Bottled water during activities and lunch.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of our facilities. The principal site of the company has moved in 2018 to be able to provide better service and better comfort, and there is now nothing to do with what other companies propose. We have professional installations with free WIFI everywhere, toilets (with paper!), lockers to store your stuff and a real office to help you in case of need. See pictures here. Nothing to compare with anyone in Marrakech.
Yes, a lot of people swap the driving during our buggy tours. Just inform your guide at departure !
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.