Camel & Quad Combo in the Rock Desert | Full Day
Full day: 2 persons minimum, Driver €95, passenger €60, children under 12 €30
* 15% off from 11/26/2018 to 12/21/2018 * 20% off from 01/07/2019 to 02/08/2019 *
A full day of fun adventures !
A camel ride and a quad ride: during your stay in Marrakech, enjoy these two activities in only one day!
A relaxed atmosphere and an experience in the heart of Morocco. Marrakech is a big city, but just a few minutes from the center, it’s a whole different world that we propose you to discover. Being a real incursion into an authentic universe, this day is one of our bestsellers !
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeMedium Group
A full day of adventures !
Experience these two activities in one day! We will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the starting site to meet first of all our team who will explain the program of the day : after a camel ride you will be offered a lunch at Hicham and a ride in quad (or the opposite : the quad first and then the camel ride).
Whether on your quad or camel, our entire team will look after you to make you live a unique holiday. Discover in one day the beauty of the arid landscapes of the North of Marrakech as well as the hospitality and the authenticity of the Moroccans.
You will feel like adventurers : for the camel tour, we will provide you with a cheich, while for the quad tour, we will provide all the necessary equipment for your safety: helmet, balaclava and goggles protection.
A relaxed atmosphere and an experience in the heart of Morocco. Marrakech is a big city, but just a few minutes from the center, it’s a whole different world that we propose you to discover. A real incursion into an authentic universe, this day is one of our bestsellers.
We are waiting for you !
- Two activities in one day.
- Discover the outskirts of the city of Marrakech and the real way of life of its inhabitants.
- An authentic tajine lunch served in a garden.
- This day is perfect for many types of audiences but particularly suitable for a trip with friends.
Good to know
- Available all year round, on request. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone.
- Each quad can fit 2 people (one driver & 1 passenger).
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- Children under 12 have to ride as passenger with an adult on the camel or on the quad bike. They pay only half price. Pay attention : not all children can afford this full day.
- Our guides take photos which you can share from our Facebook page. Please let us know if you would rather not appear in our pictures.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
Logistic & Details
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- Photo service available on site in extra, starting from 50 MAD.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center)
- One camel per person (except kids under 10 who should ride with their parent)
- Yamaha Quad Bike (Grizzly 350cc) full automatic for a comfortable driving.
- Guide with gas, goggles, helmet and waterproof jacket (if necessary) and one cheich for the camel tour to protect from the sun.
- Tea break in a typical house : taste the famous mint tea and delicious Moroccan pancakes called msemen.
- Tajine Lunch in a garden (vegetarian lunch available on request)
- Bottled water during the activity.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.