Walk around Ouzoud Waterfalls | Full Day
Min 2 people: €125 pp, 3 people: €95 pp, 4-6 people: €85 pp, Child under 10: €19 pp
* Book now to enjoy a wonderful experience with us! *
The highest waterfalls in Morocco!
The traditional village of Ouzoud has great views of the waterfalls and their natural pool more than a 100 meters below! A great day out of Marrakech to explore the area and enjoy a swim in natural pools under the beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls.
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizePrivate Group
- An exceptional site to discover composed of the highest waterfall of Morocco.
- Ouzoud village is situated in the heart of High Atlas.
- Discover the Berber culture by enjoying a typical lunch served by a welcoming family.
- A French or English Speaking local guide who knows all the secrets of the region at your service !
The traditional village of Ouzoud has great views of the waterfalls and their natural pool more than a 100 meters below! A great day out of Marrakech to explore the area and enjoy a swim in natural pools under the beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls. Early hotel or riad pick up & transfer to Ouzoud, 3 hours away, in full A/C Land cruiser. Upon arrival you will be met by a local guide for a tour. You will walk around the whole site down to the natural rock pools for a dip! (pack a swimsuit & towel)
Our personnel’s intimate knowledge of the area and their absolute reliablity ensure a pleasant day out for families with children or friends with plans of adventure! Add an afternoon stroll to the program to visit local olive groves and see Barbary apes! Check out the old, water powered mills that still operate today. Kick about and swim in natural rock pools!
Logistics & Details
- This family friendly excursion is available year round.
- 3 hours driving time from Marrakech to Ouzoud
- The paths in and around Ouzoud can be quite steep but your guide will adapt to your pace. Have walking shoes.
- Back in Marrakech around 6.00pm.
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Hydroalcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to Know
- We recommend you wear closed sports shoes (mandatory), comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen, a windbreaker (required in the winter) and a daypack for your belongings. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts when walking or bikinis when bathing.
- Back in Marrakech at around 6.00pm
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad, with Air Conditioned Land Cruiser with driver.
- English speaking local guide.
- Authentic Berber Lunch in a local family.
- Limited liability insurance
- Boat Rides or Horse/Mule Rides.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.