Agafay Amazing Desert in Quad * Private | ½ Day
Min 4 riders: 95€ per driver
Great ride, great service.
Ride out of town to Agafay Stone Desert for great tracks, cool mountain air and an unforgettable ride. With its dunes-shaped hills and exceptional views of the Atlas, the Agafay desert is the new star of the Marrakech region.
This is a great option for small groups who want to do get out from the city in a special place and who don’t want to share with anyone!
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizePrivate Group
Great ride, great service.
- Ride a top-notched quad bikes along the best tracks of Agafay desert.
- Discover this special special spot set just down Atlas mountains (snowy peaks in winter!!)
- A private guide will be dedicated to your group only.
- Enjoy a free pick up and drop off from your hotel in Marrakech.
Browse the tracks at the Agafay Stone Desert with our experienced team! Breathtaking landscapes await you. Planted at the foot of the High Atlas, the desert of Agafay will offer you great views of the High Atlas Mountains and its hills that look like dunes.
Our guides will be happy to show experienced pilots their favorite tracks and spots. A tea is planned in a village to refresh you and discover at the same time the way of life of the inhabitants.
This private outing is ideal with family or friends.
Real leader of activities in Marrakech since 2007, the whole team of Dunes & Desert ensured the smooth running of your activity. The quality of the equipment and the pro, friendly and attentive guides also make our difference.
Discover the valleys of this unique region with its light and infinite horizon!
For riders who are looking for a full experience, have a look to our Full Day Tour Quad Adventure in Agafay Stone Desert !
Logistics & Details
- Available all year-round. Daily departures at 9:00.Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- 4 drivers minimum are required for this activity.
- For this adventure, only one person per quad bike. See FAQ here below to know why.
- Total time about 4 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Premium activity : a private guide is planned just for you! We inform you that the transportation can be a shared one. Private transfers are available on request, considering an extra charge.
- For your comfort and safety, no passengers on quad bikes this activity, only riders. Or passengers with the guide only.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a quad. They can ride with the guide only or think about mixing your trip with a buggy tour, on request.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- All our quad bikes guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center )
- Automatic transmission Yamaha Quads for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Private guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- Tea break in a local house.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of your safety. All our guides are Croissant Rouge Certified (First Aid) and concerned by your safety.
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.
The buggy is driven with a wheel and pilot & passengers are seated side-by-side, with seats and seat belts They tend to be more comfortable.
Quad bike has handles and each passengers is seated behind the pilot, no seat belts.
All buggies and quad bikes owned by Dunes & Desert are automatic.
To limit the risks of loss of control. There is a lot of uphill and downhill in Agafay and the passengers add a weight to the rear of the vehicle which makes the quad more difficult to control.