Amazing Agafay Desert in Quad | ½ Day
90€ per driver & 40€ per passenger
* SALE !! For a limited time, book for 690 MAD per driver *
This place is a must-see.
Ride out of town to Agafay Stone Desert for great tracks, cool mountain air and an unforgettable ride. With its dunes-shaped hills and exceptional views of the Atlas, the Agafay desert is the new star of Marrakech region.
This is a great option for small parties who want to do get out from the city and who are looking for the best service !
See the full description below for more details.
Group SizeSmall Group
- Ride a top-notched quad bikes along the best tracks of Agafay desert.
- Discover this special special spot set just down Atlas mountains (snowy peaks in winter!!)
- A new starting spot set in an oasis.
- Top half day desert experience !
Browse the tracks at the Agafay Stone Desert with our experienced team! Breathtaking landscapes await you. Planted at the foot of the High Atlas, the desert of Agafay will offer you great views of the High Atlas Mountains and its hills that look like dunes.
Starting from our oasis, our guides will be happy to show experienced pilots their favorite tracks and spots. A tea is planned in a village to refresh you and discover at the same time the way of life of the inhabitants.
This outing is ideal within friends.
Real leader of activities in Marrakech since 2007, the whole team of Dunes & Desert ensured the smooth running of your activity. The quality of the equipment and the pro, friendly and attentive guides also make our difference.
Discover the valleys of this unique region with its light and infinite horizon!
For riders who are looking for a full experience, have a look to our Full Day Tour Quad Adventure in Agafay Stone Desert !
Logistics & Details
- This activity is possible for a minimum of 1 driver.
- Available all year-round. With the exact pick up time & meeting point confirmed the day before by phone or Whatsapp.
- Private transfers are available on request, considering an extra charge.
- Total time about 4.5 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- A new starting point in an oasis ! Privatize your guide in the second step of your booking.
- For this adventure, it is possible to book also for passengers.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a quad.
- Think about mixing your trip with a buggy tour, on request.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- All our quad bikes guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First Aid).
Dunes & Desert takes the sanitary measures necessary for your safety:
- Limited number of people for the transfers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and mask available on site.
- Disinfection of shared areas before and after each session.
- Vehicles disinfected before and after each session.
- Wearing of masks by all our drivers, guides and accompanying persons.
- Respect of safety distances between our staff and our visitors.
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your ID (passeport or driving license).
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option (If needed, this link may be helpful if your actual insurances don’t cover all activities)
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad (5 km or less from Marrakech)
- Automatic transmission Yamaha 350cc Quads for an easy and comfortable ride.
- Guide, fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
- Bottled water for the ride.
- Tea break in a local house.
- Limited liability insurance.
- Lunch (proposed with a supplement)
- Tips and extras.
- Personal risk insurance.
Because of the service we provide, our flexibility and our reliability. We are the only outdoors company in Marrakech proposing real-time online availability with instant confirmation. Our team of almost 10 people only in our office is at your service. All are English & French speaking.
Because of your safety. All our guides are Croissant Rouge Certified (First Aid) and concerned by your safety.
No, because we drive on tracks and never on roads.
The buggy is driven with a wheel and pilot & passengers are seated side-by-side, with seats and seat belts They tend to be more comfortable.
Quad bike has handles and each passengers is seated behind the pilot, no seat belts.
All buggies and quad bikes owned by Dunes & Desert are automatic.